getting the fever again

jch364

Registered
Im so getting anxious about riding. Geesh its like an addiction isn't it.? I ordered some gxr mirrors from Pashnit today. Hopefully they will give me better rear view than my stock mirrors. Also got a shift light and de-restrictor from Boost on order. The shift light will be a great addition for the drag strip. The de-restrictor, well. I dont really need it. Unless I get to go to Maxton or something. One day maybe. I just wanted it. I need to stop and step away from the credit card:laugh:

Man I'm just the opposite. I've passed up on at least the last four or five opps I've had to go riding . Yesterday beautiful blue sky 70 or so when I woke at seven and first thing that popped in was going for a ride but then Adam woke up and wanted to go fish in the pond out back. Come eleven or so it was beerthirty somewhere and I was done. Drank and watched the race. I find myself passing up perfectly good opps for a ride to either sleep on the sofa in front of the tv or be with the family. Been perfect here and I havent taken her off the stands in over a month or so I think ?
:(

Been windy as heck here.... and have been working on a few side jobs to get Karen's bike parts paid for and back together. I did get some riding done last week til Saturday! But Jeff like you, I am still wanting to ride!:race:

Man I'm just the opposite. I've passed up on at least the last four or five opps I've had to go riding . Yesterday beautiful blue sky 70 or so when I woke at seven and first thing that popped in was going for a ride but then Adam woke up and wanted to go fish in the pond out back. Come eleven or so it was beerthirty somewhere and I was done. Drank and watched the race. I find myself passing up perfectly good opps for a ride to either sleep on the sofa in front of the tv or be with the family. Been perfect here and I havent taken her off the stands in over a month or so I think ?

Nuffin wrong with family time.

I try to ride everyday, but sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate. No snow riding and not a lot of rain riding. :beerchug:

That's what happens when you get spoiled by mother nature, huh ?

Back