look what i did this weekend

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
i finally got a chance to install my valentines day present! i finished just as it was getting dark... then i had to go for a ride, you know, to break 'em in real proper-like. what ya'll think?

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

they look sharp! too bad you couldn't grab a good night shot to see them lit up. :beerchug:

they look sharp! too bad you couldn't grab a good night shot to see them lit up. :beerchug:

i'll have some better shots- and with lit leds- tomorrow for you guys and gals... things got hectic when i got home (dogs) and didn't think about gettin better shots till this morning...

Thought we couldnt get those anymore due to trademark infingement?

Thought we couldnt get those anymore due to trademark infingement?

Just you, we can all get them:rofl:

I remember hearing that, I also remember him posting up he wanted a set, so someone must have a few.

The look great, especially with the red Busa:thumbsup:

Just you, we can all get them:rofl:

I remember hearing that, I also remember him posting up he wanted a set, so someone must have a few.

The look great, especially with the red Busa:thumbsup:

yeah- it took some diggin and searchin- but thanks to an org member, i found a set on e-bay... the guy had two sets, both red, and i got one... dont know if he still has the other set...
and thanks, i was worried about the red on red, but i think i like it!:thumbsup:

ps- here is the link i followed for the kanji:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K:MEWAX:IT
or search: SUZUKI HAYABUSA LIGHTED KANJI'S / SYMBOLS / STICKERS

Back