In Need of GSX-R 1000 rad fan.

Irish

Registered
I figured before i ebay one i'd ask the .ORG ! So does anyone have one they are willing to give up cheap? Florida city riding is HOT :) hit me up!

times 2 brother! I need to do the fan mod, especially with that big bore of mine, she is hard to start when it is over the half way point on the temp gauge :(

James, we carry the Muzzy fans, but they are $40. Hit me up if you want one.

Here's one we sent out the other day for the Busa. :thumbsup:

DSC03439.jpg

DSC03441.jpg

DSC03439.jpg

DSC03441.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely going engine ice but i might skip the muzzy blades unless i find out they are really worth it

just ordered the fan $21.39 shipped cant wait, going to make a switch for it so i can pop it on when i want! yea! take that genII's! going to be nice not overheating at redlights. If your going to do this mod Ron it seems like getting an 03 04 gsxr fan is going to be important maybe slightly cause they fit on the right side of the radiator where the gen1 busa fan is on the left. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-0...Accessories&hash=item33653206c1#ht_500wt_1182

ok I am going to order one now, I also bought some water wetter so we will have to compare the two down here. That is the only year that will fit?

I have no idea. Im just gonna stick with a 03 04 1000 fan cause i've had a bunch of other members tell me thats what i need.

Back