Ever had your "Pipe Polished?"

rashad

Registered
So My Brock's full system was bought pre-owned.. It had pants stuck to it and last year after trying everything harmless.., I finally took steel wool to it and got it off... This left a nice cloudy, dull aluminum finish...

SO my buddy who has a jewelry business took my Brock's exhaust home with him to try polishing it on his wheel... 3 hours later here is the result, along with an overall pic with my corbin seat installed:

busaexhaust.jpg

busa.jpg

Omg rashad you live!!!! Hows it going man???? Hit me up we planning group haul to bash in april... And im starting haya's planning for this year!!

So My Brock's full system was bought pre-owned.. It had pants stuck to it and last year after trying everything harmless.., I finally took steel wool to it and got it off... This left a nice cloudy, dull aluminum finish...

SO my buddy who has a jewelry business took my Brock's exhaust home with him to try polishing it on his wheel... 3 hours later here is the result, along with an overall pic with my corbin seat installed:

I always hate it when pants stick to my pipe!
Even then, a good polishing doesn't seem to help! :rofl:

Thanks guys, and yes...that was supposed to make you click the link!

Chris Ive been good man! I am looking forward to some group rides this year with you guys!

that turned out nice :beerchug:

and to answer your question- nope, i wrapped mine in carbon fiber and powdercoated the tip black :laugh:

I don't know anything about your pipe and trust me don't need to Know either but the exhuast looks great..:bowdown::bowdown:

Back