What dd u get for vday?

PaLVBusa

Registered
I got something apackage delivered to my work today from my girl...
d03a1bc3-8f2b-22c2.jpg

All i got her was a Flower!!! Man i need to do some last minute shopping b4 heading home.

I got something apackage delivered to my work today from my girl...

All i got her was a Flower!!! Man i need to do some last minute shopping b4 heading home.

:rofl: You are going to be in TROUBLE if you dont get something better!

I didnt get anything :laugh: But i got my wife a HTC Evo 4g. Tell me how thats fair... :poke:

Lighter in the Wallet..$84 dollars for 12 white roses and one red one in a red vase. $30 for candy and card....

Oh wait...the priceless part:

Married for 18 years to a wonderful woman! :thumbsup:

I always ask for the same thing......a card with something meaningful written inside. AND the card HAS to be from the dollar store.

No idea what i got..

She thinks i didnt get her anything (been ducking the anger all day LOL)....

However i have 1/3 carat diamond earrings hidden around here some place, soon as she accidently finds them... :laugh:

Nothing cuter than when she has to feel guilty for getting after me all day.. Thats MY gift hehe

:rofl:

I didnt get anything :laugh: But i got my wife a HTC Evo 4g. Tell me how thats fair... :poke:

It's been my experience that relationships have very little to do with fair. Trivial or not, today is a great day to prepay for some late night rides and money spent on the toys later this summer :thumbsup:

an insulated tea cup...you know the kind that don't sweat. I loves me my sweet tea.

a really nice card with a heartfelt message... and then I cashed in a coupon from christmas for an "Oily Sex-perience.." Good deal...:rulez:

I have you ALL beat. It was a week early, but my GF got me my busa. Talk about the best gift in the world. :D along with the best girl in the world. She made me dinner tonight and I got a card and candy. I am the luckiest man in the world. Sorry to rub it in. But you asked :p

Back