44 degrees, sunny, no snow on the roads...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
first ride in a year, chels and i went up to whitefish for breakfast. maybe 12 miles each way, but man it was fun!!! who else is freezing their arse off for the sake of a ride today?

Went for a 30 mile yesturday. It did feel for the first 5 miles. The rest, I just wanted to be back home. :laugh:

I went out a couple of days ago after some snow in OKC. Neighborhoods were a bit sketchy but the roads were fine. (mind the salt!)

lol:
2-2011.jpg

Great looking '99, hope she got a great bath afterwards :laugh:

Ride year round, so for the past 4 months I've been freezing my arse off from time to time. Hope to get some good riding in this coming week with the warmer temps.

It warmed up to 55ish today, the busa is in a bazillion pieces and 3 hours away right now, but I'm out on the cruiser for a bit today.

2011-02-13154341.jpg

2011-02-13154421.jpg

Did about 130miles today. Lots of salt, sand, gravel still around and it was really windy...but it got into the 60's!!!:moon::laugh:

Yeah today in New Jersey it was 44 degrees...

Clear skies, sunny a bit windy though..

Roads were clear just had to slow down some areas were wet from the melted ice..

Tomorrow it's supposed to be 50 degrees..can't wait!
:cheerleader:

Got out today also, 120 miles, first time in 2 months:thumbsup: tons of water and crap on the road from last weeks blizzard but I did not care, temp was 45 and I was riding, I didn't buy the thing to look good in the garage.

I did have to turn the heated grips on though:laugh:

its been 60* the last couple weekends here so for the second weekend in a row about 4 of us went on 120 mile sunday rides:thumbsup:

Back