New Gloves!

Irish

Registered
So my New gloves just showed up. Really happy with them, they fit like a .... haha alright, now that im done sounding stupid, check em out. their making me a fan of ICON pretty fast. Might have to get that ICON Busa Helmet and retire my Shoei...well, thats not gonna happen but i might get it anyway just cause its cool :) Oh yea, i paid $35 for these! Their very breathable mesh, super comfortable however they are not the most protective glove in the universe but great for HOT days. Enjoy and comment.

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

Thanks for the info...i was wondering what they were like....I did get the icon airframe 'busa helmet and it fits like a glove!

got the jacket on the way too, ill update when it arrives. if its anything like these gloves, ill order the helmet too :)

I have the same gloves. Mine are the "Twenty-Niner Hayabusa Men's Leather/Mesh", and I got them in black. Very nice gloves for sure. Breathable, like you mentioned. I haven't tested them in hot summer temperatures yet, but I do know, temperatures, below 50 deg, and these gloves are a no, no :laugh:

Very good gloves IMO!

I have had 2 pairs of Icon gloves. They look cool but don't last very long.

HPIM0024.JPG

HPIM0025.JPG

I am also a big fan of ICON: got 2 helmets (Domain Decay and Airframe),
3 jackets (1 Accelerant, 2 Motorhead), 1 pair each of gloves (Merc Long) and boots (SuperDuty 2).

ya know, until ICON comes out with a respectable boot, im going to stick with alpinestar, sidi and dainese. considering the airframe tho.

I have a brand new pair of Black, Icon Hayabusa gloves too. They are size XL. I wish I had bought the XXL at the time but they didn't have that size in stock. I guess I will continue to use my AlpineStars.

Very nice,for best protection get the icon gloves with the titanium plates on it.I doubt it would be comfortable at all

Cool gloves. I picked up a pair of motoboss gloves yesterday at cycle gear for 39.00. Usual price was 99.00 so I am happy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back