Can This Be Real ???

Sounds too good too be true BUT a Great deal if its legit. I'd give the guy a call if I was interested. His Ad is well written, "his place of business" suggests he might be self employed and might be why he's inclined to take a lose on his bike. "Nothing ventured nothing gained". :beerchug:

what I find odd about it is ... the front tire shows wear from a fairly deep lean angle , and the back tire has chicken strips a mile wide ... with 226 mi. and never having gone over 60 mph you wouldn't think he's already needed a new rear tire ... hmmmmm :whistle:

He must need a few extra bucks for fuel for his private jet ... anybody who pays 35k for a bike , then drops 12k on parts has so much money they outta just give the bike to some deserving nephew ...

can anybody here say uncle ?

I did have to wipe drool off my desk after seeing all that carbon / titanium on one bike .

what I find odd about it is ... the front tire shows wear from a fairly deep lean angle , and the back tire has chicken strips a mile wide ... with 226 mi. and never having gone over 60 mph you wouldn't think he's already needed a new rear tire ... hmmmmm :whistle:

Burnouts? :laugh:

Its a nice bike but... there is definitely something fishey about it, i just cant put my finger on whatever it is. I'd have alot of questions for this guy.

Business is close to Dallas, have someone from that area go by and check it out.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm :whistle: , $15,000 in up grades on a $21,000 bike ($36,000 value) with 230 miles on it. Someone must be in REAL MONEY trouble which makes me wonder. A Dealer should give you more than $10,000 for a one year old Factor even if it's an outright purchase for him. Maybe though it's kinda like the Stock Broker in New York who had to sell his one year old BMW R1200 Adventure ($19,000 invested) for $8,000 last year. Could be true and if I were in Dallas, I sure would go see it with CASH IN HAND :beerchug:

Who the heck is successful enough to have the money to buy that and then whipped so bad that he has to sell it cause she said NO? !! This guy needs to grow a set or see a shrink.t
Posted via Mobile Device

Back