head gasket for a 1397?????

Rongotti

Registered
My buddy is doing my valve check for me today and I need a head gasket, umm but a stock one isn't going to fit huh? Where does one find a big bore head gasket?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude! It aint broke, don't fix it! Have you asked Sonny when the last time he checked them was? How many miles ago was the big bore kit put on? Leave it alone bro:please:

Sonny suggested that I do it, said he would feel better if I did. He said it had abt 5000 on it since the engine was reworked
Posted via Mobile Device

alright, didn't know the bug had said so. I was getting worried.

Correct that, I called suzuki and they said that you do not remove the head gasket to check clearances so he should be good to go :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Correct that, I called suzuki and they said that you do not remove the head gasket to check clearances so he should be good to go :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I was going to ask why you needed a head gasket for a valve check. If the guy that's going to check the valves for you said its needed, you may want to rethink who you have working on the bike. You should consider replacing the cylinder head cover gaskets.

I was going to ask why you needed a head gasket for a valve check. If the guy that's going to check the valves for you said its needed, you may want to rethink who you have working on the bike. You should consider replacing the cylinder head cover gaskets.

He didn't lol the ignorance is alllll mine :) I dont know ish about engines I assumed that we had to remove the head but apparently not lol

Back