YAY! I just won THESE!

Those are nice ! Someones gotta be the first to give em a go. Let us all know what you think of the quality and ease of installation when you get them.

Decent price too. :thumbsup:

Those are nice ! Someones gotta be the first to give em a go. Let us all know what you think of the quality and ease of installation when you get them.

Decent price too. :thumbsup:
I know, worst case scenerio I file a dispute and get my money back. For at least half the cost of other rear sets, I am willing to take the chance. He has sold others and gotten good reviews. Considering the other high end stuff he has listed, I feel he is legit.

Rideit has some I just noticed but they don't look nearly as nice.

As you "won" them I guess you don't have to pay for it then?? :rofl: I have always thought it odd that ebay using the term "won" when you buy something on there....:poke:
I had the winning bid, how else would you phrase it?

I had the winning bid, how else would you phrase it?

Looks very nice.
I have to addmit that I thougt you won some kind of raffle or something like that. :laugh: When I saw the title.
But I know what you mean now, even ebay sends you an email that says "Congrats you won.............." :laugh:
I have won couple of thing too. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to get them an write up a review. Maybe I can work up a group buy. I see no reason why we couldn't get 20 of these for close to $150 shipped.

Part By Region: Japanese
Make: Kawasaki
Model: Hayabusa

Uuuuuuum, what!?! Did I miss something there?

Yeah they look nice, but, ah, what?

Dude is in South Africa, may be just translation issues. He just emailed me and said they would be shipped Monday.

They look sweet John...now gimme the other ones:laugh:

Lycan I got a set of gilles for sale if you are interested! Pm me.... they are black. Sell to you for a good price. Reason why I am selling them.... my left knee was killing me have the time.... the other half I enjoyed the extra corner clearance they provided and nicer shifting over the stockers. I have to be comfortable when I ride! Not in pain!

Hah! I will tell him he needs to offer them with the group buy :laugh:

Back