ScooterGirl's brother-in-law crash victim

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Motorcycle death strikes close to home. Our very own Scootergirl lost her brother-in-law Wednesday evening while riding his beloved BMW. He was married to Teresa's older sister. Leaving behind five boys, a sad day for Teresa's family.

The 39 year old driver of the pickup involved turns out to have numerous DUI's on his record as well as drug charges. Crack head as I understand it.

Here is what was written in the paper. Last night King 5 News had Teresa's sister on the evening news. Sad day indeed! Please keep Teresa and her family in your thoughts and prayers! :please:

Article:

LACEY, Wash. -- A Shelton man was killed when a car crashed into his motorcycle on Wednesday evening.

The accident took place on Steilacoom Road near Salmon Lane near Lacey at approximately 6:16 p.m.

A 1988 Dodge Dakota headed east on Steilacoom crossed the center line and crashed into an oncoming motorcycle. (View photos >>>)

The motorcyclist, 55-year-old Steven E. Strand, was pronounced dead at the scene.

The driver of the Dodge was arrested and charged with vehicular homicide. Investigators believe the Lacey man was intoxicated at the time of the crash.

The driver has been booked into the Thurston County Jail.

fatal_wreck.jpg

110209_Fatal_wreck.jpg

prayers sent sad news very much indeed. i got goosebumps reading this cause i live in Shelton, CT and for a sec thought this happened in my home town till i saw it was in Washington

omg please pass prayers and condolences to the family!!!

What a shame and the M F_er won't even give a crap. Sorry for your loss.

I am soo sorry to hear about this. Prayers to the family. And am i the only one who noticed what looks like one of those mothers against drunk driving things tied to the trucks antenna? ??? This is a real tragedy

Condolences to you and your family, Teresa! Prayers sent. :please:

such a sad situation! prayers sent for ScooterGirl and the rest of her family and his friends

I shall light a candle tonight for Teresa's family.

Looking at that first photo.... daaaaaaaaaaaayumn.... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

This is way, waaaay beyond dicked up right here..... :banghead:

Man I am sorry for her loss. My condolences to his family and friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back