Like new blue 2007 with 1000 miles on it for sale near me !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Passed by it and figured I'd stop, take pics and share for anyone who may be interested. This bike is five minutes from my house and appears all stock except afm triple tree and it seems to have been lowered. Bike shop got it as a result of a divorce is what they told me. SHE got the bike and it sat in the garage collecting dust so she sold it to them(poor Busa) :(
Told me it has approx 1k miles on it and said he was asking $7800 !
Seems a bit high and this was just an off the cuff question with a rapid response. Who knows he may have been trying me on and with cash in hand one may be able to get it for less? I really have no idea how much it's worth as I've not seen a Busa this old with that few miles on her.
Anyway here's the Org required pics for your viewing pleasure. If anyones really interested I can post business name and number or help you negotiate your deal. Bike is clean and rust free now but it won't be for long sitting out in the daily Florida rain.

c91c4372.jpg

b5850360.jpg

c7c7528e.jpg

b4809207.jpg

d2bd3b79.jpg

e219a0fc.jpg

SOMEBODY PLEASE RESCUE HER FROM THIS MOST EMBARRASSING PUBLIC HUMILIATION OF BEING CHAINED UP OUTSIDE

Thats a very clean looking bike. Someone should definately go help this poor busa out and give it a good home!! haha. Good find man:beerchug:

Something I'm only just now noticing after looking at the pics here a few times is the lack of Kanji or decals ? Does an '07 not have any and does this look all factory ?

Something I'm only just now noticing after looking at the pics here a few times is the lack of Kanji or decals ? Does an '07 not have any and does this look all factory ?
Somebody just peeled.em off, came with em.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

No i noticed that too. Its definately had its kanji and gsx1300r decals removed. I personally dont see why people take them off. I enjoy riding a hayabusa and wouldnt ever try and take any of the busa pride away. :laugh:

The Kanjis have definately been removed, mine was originally the 07 vigor blue (see signature) it is still a very rare color to see in my area!\

edit: What x-d-x said! lol

6500-7000 to me personally doesnt sound bad. I could be off though but i wouldnt mind paying that for a dang new brand new bike.

if it has only 1000 miles on it and you could prove it hadnt been wrecked i would give 6500 maybe 7. it sure is pretty:)

That's a nice color for sure. I remember seeing the pics for the 07 busas on the suzuki web site. Suzuki never posted good pics of the up comming bikes, cuz the blue and red 07's looked like butt in the pictures, but are jaw dropping in person of the owner takes care of them.

Seeing a bone stock bike like that takes me back to the good old days before the turbo. Just hop on, put gas in, change the oil, tires, and lube the chain... Makes me want another stocker. But my black 07 is just a monster. :laugh:
dyno039.jpg

dyno040.jpg

aww it's a Bessie, playin in the rain.:cheerleader:

why would you remove the stickers and not the reflectors? other than that and the tripple, it looks totally stock. very nice! :poke: i think i owe about $7200 on my baby, so i don't think $7800 is too bad. i could probably get 86-9500 out of it here in Wyoming.

vigor blue is an awesome color!

Common Blanca! you know they look good together. :poke:you need a gen 1.:whistle: i remember how nice you were to Bessie my Hayamoosa. :thumbsup:

0511100823.jpg

0511100135b.jpg

Back