Looky what I got today!

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Banged up my tank pretty bad hauling my bike last year, was almost in tears when I found my ladder laying on my bike. I about died when the best price for a new one was quoted at $800. I negotiated $125 plus $75 for shipping on this on ebay.

HPIM0076.JPG

Nice find...didn't know you crunched your bike though. Looks like that will fix her right up.

dang, at that price i might try to get one too, just in case:whistle:
I waited for 6 months to get this deal. There are tanks listed on there in terrible shape anywhere from $250 on up. This was a best offer listing and I emailed back a forth with the guy until he finally submitted. Was only up for a few hours.

Dang Big John, you didn't buy that tank, you stole it! :beerchug:

I too have found some good deals on Ebay by being patient. I have also been screwed a couple of times as well.

Great find dude! :thumbsup:

Dang Big John, you didn't buy that tank, you stole it! :beerchug:

I too have found some good deals on Ebay by being patient. I have also been screwed a couple of times as well.

Great find dude! :thumbsup:
Thanks, between this and my other stolen mods, my bike is starting to look pretty good :laugh:

No, Ebay it. I was lucky and got someone who didn't know the value of what they had.

Either that, or it's come off a stolen bike somewhere that someone is parting out. Was this an ebay seller with a reputation, or a private individual? For that price you have to question it's source....

the question is, do you feel guilty robbing someone? :laugh: that tank looks mint and for a measly 2 bills.

I've got two '01 blue/silver tanks that are in great shape I've tried to sell. I paid $200 apiece for them. Maybe it's time to throw them up. :thumbsup:

Back