Really? 450?

I would like to get a240 kit but damn, that 450 is way to big. bet it handles like crap too, might as well get a hardley:laugh:

Thats totally for show. The second you put that on your ride you eliminate most sporty riding.

I think i'd get it just for the shock but it would have to be single sided. When i got the 330 took a while but i turned it just fine. Now i have to single side 360 im still putting tons of miles on it. It no way turns like stock but its do able. O yea it is a stupid thing to do to your only bike. LOL i have a 1k for the crazy turns.

horrible. why the war of who can make the biggest rear tire or ugliest exhaust these days.

so 14,5000 for the arm/wheel or with a busa ???

ugh, ugh....ugh..... :wtf:

14.5 for the kit it seems , at least buy it now. That looks very impressive :) I bid 25.00 dollars ,now for the waiting game :please:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had this vision in my head of some newbie putting that on his bike grabbing a hand full of throttle and the tire just grabbing, the bike didnt move just flipped right over like a needle on a gas gauge.

14.500 was the price of mine bit i got the kit which included swing are both rims and tires. I said and will say again. This would be for a show bike. You could ride it also but it would be a show bike. :rulez:

I love it, that Gold....:rofl:

For all your faults at least you American's give the
rest of the World someting to laugh at.

450.........:rofl:

Back