Can a Suzuki dealer find a specific model from other dealers?

AtLarge

Registered
Let's suppose I wanted a specific year and specific model of Suzuki. My dealer doesn't have it on hand of course. Can he see other dealers inventory and have it transferred to them? Would I get hosed really bad on the price because of the special treatment? Is there a better way to go about this? I've zoomed around the net and can find the bike so I know their out there. Just seems like anyone that has this model is way higher on the price than it needs to be. Plus I would have transportation costs involved too then. Thoughts?

Ask your dealer what they charge for handling and transportation fees. Where are you located?

He should be able to. The dealer I bought mine from did it over the phone with me. It is not like it takes a lot of time to pull up.

Called a 'dealer trade' and if they are motivated to earn your business they should do it for you.

What exactly are you looking for? If your dealer won't work with you, the dealer that has the bike can ship it to you. It's anyone's guess on the cheapest way to go, need more info.

I am in Iowa. My local Suzuki dealer is more a Harley Davidson shop. Not sure how much I can expect from them. Guess I will just give them a call and see what they are willing to do for me. Thanks Guys!

Save your time and call Honda East in Toledo, they are a sponsor here. A member from Arizona just bought a new busa from them and had it shipped saving thousands from what he would have paid locally.

Save your time and call Honda East in Toledo, they are a sponsor here. A member from Arizona just bought a new busa from them and had it shipped saving thousands from what he would have paid locally.
1+ right on the money!! i followed a recent thread and (justin?)Honda East saved that member a few thousand dollars because his local dealer was trying to take him to the bank and then some. :thumbsup:

Back