T-Rex Racing Triple Tree and Rear Spool Stand

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Yes posting alot of threads but I have alot of new goodies :thumbsup:

So i also got my T-Rex stands the other day and put them together last weekend. They are very nice except for when taking the triple tree stand down it was stuck because of the front fender? Maybe i shouldve taken the fender off which I will probably do next time orrr because i did it on grass :laugh: Not sure but the stands are very very nice for 140 bucks + shipping. I need to adjust the front stand up a notch because its a little low...

They threw in the front fork adapters for the front stand also so i can pick them up by the triple tree or forks. And the spools came free with the stand set.

Also got some frame sliders from them but those arent installed yet. The sun was not on my side when i took the picture of the bike on the stands :laugh:

DSC08086.jpg

DSC08087.jpg

The UPS guy must love you:whistle:

I gotta start ordering Goodies, i feel like im gettin left behind

The UPS guy must love you:whistle:

I gotta start ordering Goodies, i feel like im gettin left behind

UPS guy or Fedex guy is visiting me every other day :laugh:
I still have a few packages en route to me right now :thumbsup:
Im about to pull the trigger on some rotors and finish up my entire brake system... After that all i have left is

saddlebags, buell pegs, ecu tune..

I bought my rear brake reservoir the other day and someone was amazingly kind enough to give me the long stacks for my air box :thumbsup:

I use t-rex stuff also
Think it is good stuff and good price
My b-king
012.jpg

013.jpg

And my 1000 in track prep mode with the T-rex stands in the background
Oh yea and my favorite little pit crew person :-)

3-20-10- 001.jpg

And busa radiator replace on the t-rex stand

12-2009%20059.jpg

They get lots of use around my house

Seems like there would be something else you can do other than take the fender off in order to use the stand ?
How did you get it out when it got stuck ?

Well you are not going to need a tire change anytime soon.

is your bike lowered?

the pin lift front stands are kinda known for this, pitbulls stand will work at stock height but i dont know of any that will lowered with fender or at all.

is your bike lowered?

the pin lift front stands are kinda known for this, pitbulls stand will work at stock height but i dont know of any that will lowered with fender or at all.

Nope not lowered... ill see how it works on pavementt

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Looks good Russell. You should have a few more parts at your door today or tomorrow too :thumbsup:

Back