Battery Tender Jr.

thanks for the link I was looking for somethign like this. My question to those who use these, isn't it a pain in the butt or is there an easier way to access the battery that I am not aware of?

thanks for the link I was looking for somethign like this. My question to those who use these, isn't it a pain in the butt or is there an easier way to access the battery that I am not aware of?
It comes with a connector that you can attach directly to the battery and run the plug end out of say, the frame hole. After that is installed, it is simply unplug and go.

Ebay item# 170598867630
the photo suggests it comes with a cable that, one end connects to battery permanently, while other end is a simple connection you can leave under passenger seat and plug to tender easily and conveniently. meaning you don't need to reach battery everytime to connect tender. (racer's link didn't work for me)

Here is the item number, don't know why link wouldn't work. 170598867630

For 2 years, I've used a Battery Tender Jr to keep my two boat batteries topped off.

Point being, the Jr model appears to work fine on cars too -- and it costs less.

I have a pigtail directly off the battery, just plug and go. Usually just plug it up and put the cover on it and forget about it.

The pigtail connectors are also available as a seperate part number. I have a pigtail on all my bikes and lawn tractor and rotate the battery charger between all of them.

I bought a battery tender at harbor freight a while back. It's harbor freight brand and has no pig tails but it works like a champ and was $5.

Back