Thanks to my Roadlok, i have my bike still.......again

sweet tea man

Registered
About a year, to a year and a half ago, my bike was nearly stolen. Thanks to my roadlok, it stayed home.

Now just yesterday, again on my carport, it appears to have done its job again. Why can't people just leave stuff alone??? Looks like the bike is being moved back in my living room again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hate theives, Mini cams are cheap to and might help you solve your problem.

Wow yeah im so glad my $20 roadlok does the job good til i get can it bolted up inside my trailer.

Glad you still have your busa :beerchug: I would purposely bait them one night and meet them with a buddy of mine named Remington :guns: Shoot a couple rounds over their head or maybe nick them and they are sure never to return

How do you know people tried to steal it?
I just installed the roadlok last night and the bike wont move a centimeter, it is awesome.

Wow yeah im so glad my $20 roadlok does the job good til i get can it bolted up inside my trailer.

Glad you still have your busa :beerchug: I would purposely bait them one night and meet them with a buddy of mine named Remington :guns: Shoot a couple rounds over their head or maybe nick them and they are sure never to return

Let's not get all violent and stuff, bringing out the gun. I would derive much more pleasure with a good ole ass whoppin myself. There is just something about beating the piss out of some douche trying to steal your property thats so satisfying. :whistle:
Not that I've done anything like that, I'm just sayin. :laugh:

Glad you kept the bike, again.

Let's not get all violent and stuff, bringing out the gun. I would derive much more pleasure with a good ole ass whoppin myself. There is just something about beating the piss out of some douche trying to steal your property thats so satisfying. :whistle:

Kind of a double edged sword.....you whoop their azz and they will probably come back for revenge, burn your stuff down, whatever. Same with winging them, not sure you can use deadly force to protect an object in Florida. Not sure how far the "Castle Doctrine" goes. If it's inside your house, you can cap 'em.

But you are right about the good feeling of hands on justice......

Where are these $20 roadloks at? I need one of those bad boys!

:rofl: So you would want to beat the piss out of them rather than shoot over their heads? I guess that would bring very much pleasure but as the above mentioned they may come back with guns or worse. I would rather get the point across to dont #$%& with my possessions or they will find themselves in a body bag.

Where are these $20 roadloks at? I need one of those bad boys!

Do an Org search. Very popular thread but the website is Bike Bone. Only for Gen1s tho :moon:

Wow....$20 vs. $300, that's crazy! Anyway, I just ordered mine from bikebones, $20.

Kind of a double edged sword.....you whoop their azz and they will probably come back for revenge, burn your stuff down, whatever. Same with winging them, not sure you can use deadly force to protect an object in Florida. Not sure how far the "Castle Doctrine" goes. If it's inside your house, you can cap 'em.

But you are right about the good feeling of hands on justice......

:rofl: Yeah, they'll sue. Then they'll own your bike, car, house, ect. This is Politically correct America, remember. Sad but true.

About a year, to a year and a half ago, my bike was nearly stolen. Thanks to my roadlok, it stayed home.

Now just yesterday, again on my carport, it appears to have done its job again. Why can't people just leave stuff alone??? Looks like the bike is being moved back in my living room again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thieves are an outright pain! Pleased you still have your bike. I would have thought that theft is not an issue in the good old USA.

We South Africa's would have said "Shoot the "basta...d"

My Busa sleeps between the two cars in the garage guarded by an alarm system that is part of the house. ???

Regards

:rofl: Yeah, they'll sue. Then they'll own your bike, car, house, ect. This is Politically correct America, remember. Sad but true.

Sh....t that's rediculous :banghead:

I can't understand how you guys can live with the lawyers sucking you dry.
You good citizens are allowing yourself to be forced in a "Political Correct America"

Regards
Pine

Roadloc is an awesome theft deterent.
I'm guessing that bikebones bought a lot of the GenI version for cheap and dumping them for $20.
They were going for like $125-$150 on the GenI.
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

mine sits right inside the front door in the hallway for this reason. people are jealous and can't stand seeing other people have nice things.

It is satisfying. I did just that. a 20 yr old *cough* man broke into our house while we were upstairs getting ready for bed.I chased him around the house finally catching him with the help of a bat, held him there till cops came. it was on the news :laugh: I didn't get in trouble for it either. seems everyone is out to rip ya off.

Back