winter mod installation time

busa dave

Registered
Well today i finally got around to installing the galfer wave rotors that i picked up in pashnit's group buy. I also added the galfer brake lines and some new pazzo levers. The rear brake and clutch lines will be installed next weekend along with my new roadlok. :thumbsup:

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

QUOTE=busa dave;2593245]yeah, i agree 100%. i love the way the seat feels, but hate the way it looks. any ideas on a company that can recover it in black leather???[/QUOTE]

I have the same seat :laugh: I've had mine for a while so I definately know how it feels. I thot of having it recovered in black too but my fear it might not be the same after.

show me some good rearsets for around $100

I never said for the same price. If I'm unbolting them, shipping them, waiting for them to be return shipped........I'll just drop the 300 on some vortex rearsets, ride my bike with the stockers till they arrive, install and enjoy :thumbsup:

Well today i finally got around to installing the galfer wave rotors that i picked up in pashnit's group buy. I also added the galfer brake lines and some new pazzo levers. The rear brake and clutch lines will be installed next weekend along with my new roadlok. :thumbsup:

Glad to help out Dave! The rotors look sexy! :bowdown::bowdown:

Back