I"ve allways hated them, so they gotta go.:laugh:

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

I just got BoostbySmith's replacement bolts. They look real nice :thumbsup:

I like the route you went. I shouldve done the same before i had mine painted... :banghead:

ooohhhhh of course:rofl:

I actually never realized those bolts serve no purpose, had to do some snooping around on here, think i'm gonna axe mine as well

compressor for air shift. You gotta hack the mounts about 1/2-3/4" so the tail will set down after you patch the holes.

oh de de duh, makes sense with the air lines coming out of it:poke:

Thanks man i'm gonna check it out on mine before i finish priming a few other parts:thumbsup:

I suppose if you never have a need to bungee something down, it makes sense. I have the Ventura rack bolted there so it's not a viable option at this time. It does clean the lines up very nicely though!

I suppose if you never have a need to bungee something down, it makes sense. I have the Ventura rack bolted there so it's not a viable option at this time. It does clean the lines up very nicely though!

Yea I hear ya, But if I ever want to haul any thing but azz I ride this one:rofl:

IMG_0129.jpg

ooohhhhh of course:rofl:

I actually never realized those bolts serve no purpose, had to do some snooping around on here, think i'm gonna axe mine as well

They provide no support to the fairing? Just asking.

I use mine as bungee cord attachment points. I assume that was the manufactures intended purpose. ???

cheers
ken

Lookin good guys! I love seeing everyones creative side come out it sparks so many great ideas and new mods :thumbsup:

Back