Very Interesting London Bike show

rdnckjim

Registered
So, I'm at the Ducati booth looking at this monstrous Diavel and this guy starts talking to me from behind my shoulder asking me what I think of the bike. I say its nice but that the tail looks awkard. He says he agrees but thinks he could have something done about it. I start recognizing the voice and turn around and its Keanu Reeves. Fun stuff. Sorry I meant to get more pictures but my phone isn't the best and most of them turned out blurry. Even this one was fuzzy, but it was my only proof. However new ZX-10r is awesome and suzuki was actually here this year so I got to sit on the 2011 Busa. Need to start looking at a new model

Stufffff 009.jpg

Extremely cool guy, he was like another person at the show, no attitude or anything he was just looking at stuff like everyone else, so I gotta say for my first celebrity meeting it was awesome

So, I'm at the Ducati booth looking at this monstrous Diavel and this guy starts talking to me from behind my shoulder asking me what I think of the bike. I say its nice but that the tail looks awkard. He says he agrees but thinks he could have something done about it. I start recognizing the voice and turn around and its Keanu Reeves.
Awesome story, man! :thumbsup:

No, he didn't mention which bike he owns but He was looking at he Diavel, why not get the bike that was just unveiled I guess, should have directed him to the Suzuki dealership

Back