Has anyone ever used these??????????

Crunch1

Registered
Mini DVR Spy Sun Glasses Camera Video Recorder 720x480

If so, how is the fit with a helmet on & what about the pic quality?

E00234-5.jpg

yep, sure have love them even gave some away as gifts, you never know what you may find when your out so you may wanna be ready, they are nice and work pretty well camera is decent not the best but def not the worst. Hope this helps

is there sound as well?

never mind, answered my own question lol . those look cool. i love stuff like this

Thanx forbidden. I went ahead & ordered them. My main concern was the fit due to the bulkiness of them.

I would not wear these (or really, any other sunglasses) inside my helmet while riding. In the even of a crash, your helmet was not make to protect your head with glasses inside the helmet...

I would not wear these (or really, any other sunglasses) inside my helmet while riding. In the even of a crash, your helmet was not make to protect your head with glasses inside the helmet...

Is this statement based on your opinion or do you have a reputable source for that claim? Just curious...

If the glasses were to break if you hit you head (which they very well could) then that would make the crash defiantely more intersting with sharp broken plastic inside your lid. I am no reputable helmet source but i can tell you it would work out as good as just a helmet. Would add a good deal of danger

Back