In need of a new Jacket

Irish

Registered
Well, i been all over the internet checking out jackets. Just wanted to see what the people here suggest as far as comfort, breathability, fit, you know more less all around racing gear. seen a few i liked like the scorpion stinger Scorpion Stinger Jacket - RevZilla but ive always been kinda wary of their products however. so shoot me some suggestions. Im pretty stupid honestly so good protection is a must :lol:. Dunno if it matters but i have a 44in chest, just thought id throw that out there. Might get some riding pants too.

Re: In need of a new Jakcet

I got a Scorpion leather jacket on sale for like $150, one of the only brands to carry tall sizes. I like it, fits well enough, heavy, armored, keeps me warm with liner down into the mid 40's. Doesn't vent too much air during hot summer days, but that is what mesh is for. Not worried about it holding up in a crash. I don't think it came with a zipper to mate to pants though....but does that option only come with pants.... ....

No experiencing wrecking with it, no experience compared to high quality race leathers. :dunno:

For the price though, :thumbsup: for Scorpion from me

After work I'm going to list in the classifieds, a size 44 black/white leather Fieldsheer jacket. PM me if you're interested before I list it. Mint & low price.

I have one in your size for sale cheap :thumbsup:
here's the ad: Teknic CHICANE Perf Leather jacket (sz 44) - Hayabusa Classifieds

Also have matching gloves for it (also cheap) and an ICON Domain Decay helmet: https://www.hayabusa.org/classified...-2c-medium-2c-price-dropped-to24135-obo/cat/2
P.S. Buy all three (jacket, gloves and helmet) and will throw in a pair of boots (sz 9.5) FREE!

BTW, I have that SCORPION jacket.....very happy with it. Just saw that you have a RED bike so my BLUE items won't match :(

yea, i am going to try to match the bike the best i can. nice gear tho.

Komodo has good stuff I have 1 of theirs...and their 1 pc suit as well, very solid stuff:thumbsup:

Joe rocket, I have sveral things from them over 10 years old that are still in great condition. There sizes are also dead on, I wear a 44 and my Joe leather jacket is a 44, my Joe ballistic is an XL. My pants, gloves and boots are all the same size I wear in everything else too. Great company.

+1 on the Joe Rocket gear. I have the 2 piece speedmaster suit. Well constructed and breaths really well for those hot humid summer days.

Joe rocket makes some real nice stuff.

I have the Hayabusa 2.0 jacket and plan on getting the phoenix 2.0 pants

Purchased the jacket first.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 290

One suggestion - great all round jacket - does all weather, very durable - Tour Master Epic Textile Jacket. It's been the most durable and versatile jacket I've owned - can be used summer through winter. Add a mesh jacket for the hottest parts of the summer and a nice leather for style and your set...

Give these guys a try. Youll never look back. Amazing fit.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

go to motorcyclesuperstore.com check out the close outs. they have some smoking deals

I have a white scorpion stinger size large for sale.pm if interested. Never been down and only worn like 10 times

It was a little too big and I bought the same one in a medium.id like 175 plus shipping though. Thats what I paid for the medium one. The white one is my favorite

@war69 i almost bought one of those today! it did fit a little odd, the size 56 was snug on my 44 frame. maybe its a euro thing or something ??? little pricey tho, they wanted 450 or so for it

Oh and i ended up with the Icon Hooligan Hayabusa mesh jacket (the one BallZ sells) let u know how it is in about a week!

Back