Did heck freeze over?????

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
Shinko's with a full page ad in a major motorcycle rag!!!!! ( motorcyclist march 2011 page 29) what is this world coming to????!!!! Next we just might have to think they a legit tire company!!!!! :whistle:

Thought about going with a set of their tires this coming season, but my 'rents bought me some overpriced, over-hyped, long lasting tires for Christmas. Maybe next year Chris.

One problem I can see is now: Shinko may feel like they can "up" their prices like the big boys with the exposure and flock of customers that didn't know they existed. Shinko has to recoup the money they spent on advertising, which will probably be tacked on to the sale of each tire they manufacture.

it happens..............

2dbw9d4.jpg

i love shinko's. had a set of super soft on the 02, but not liking the prices increase.

Damn, I could make money and afford to sell cheap as well if I could find employees for $2 a day!

Don't get your hopes up Chris, a full page ad or a 1/16th page ad doesn't change the product!

their cruzzer tires suck. put one on my vtx,got about 4000mls out it :whistle: dunlops last 10.000 on the same bike. But the 008s hook there azz off at the drag strip and last a long time. $121.00 tyd from motorcycle super store.

Back