More snow tommorow

Bruce Bell

Registered
Another 2 feet coming, I want to cry. I live 500' off the road, I had to wing the road snow banks out further with the Kubota to make more room.

I cant stand the snow either. I wish it would just go away so riding season could be here already. Its been WAY to long! :laugh:

Another 2 feet coming, I want to cry. I live 500' off the road, I had to wing the road snow banks out further with the Kubota to make more room.

Snow banks??? Kubota??? Terms that unfamiliar to those of us who live in the desert. Winter for me is like 50 degrees during the day. We are having an arctic storm front come through so the high for the week is in the 40's....make sure you keep that white crap over there. I don't know what I would do with myself if I had to park my busa during the winter.:tongue3: JK, i know you hate me now right!!!

It just started.

100_0555.jpg

Had our foot of snow for the winter yesterday. Now going to have to wait 2 weeks for it all to melt. Off work from it yesterday and today, so gotta go dig out here in a bit to go tomorrow.
Few things I despise more than winter.:cussing:

I wish we could get a snow like that down here in Tn. all ours falls overnight and is pretty much gone by the afternoon. :(

I wish I could send you all of ours. Foot of snow, will be Sunday before the temps rise above freezing again. -10 predicted for in the morning.
Gawd I hate winter. I could live quite happily never seeing temps below 50 degrees again for the rest of my life.
I was born in south Tennessee, and have been tempted to move back there more than once. Maybe here in a few years when I retire..

I wish I could send you all of ours. Foot of snow, will be Sunday before the temps rise above freezing again. -10 predicted for in the morning.
Gawd I hate winter. I could live quite happily never seeing temps below 50 degrees again for the rest of my life.
I was born in south Tennessee, and have been tempted to move back there more than once. Maybe here in a few years when I retire..

Come to Arizona....land of the heat..... warm winters but you better be ready for 115 during the summer!!!

Come to Arizona....land of the heat..... warm winters but you better be ready for 115 during the summer!!!

I take it all back.....were have a cold spell just like the rest of the country and a got up for work this morning and it was 7 degrees out. I think Hell has frozen over, stupid global warming:rofl:

I take it all back.....were have a cold spell just like the rest of the country and a got up for work this morning and it was 7 degrees out. I think Hell has frozen over, stupid global warming:rofl:

Got down to -9 here this morning.
Wonder which would be worse the 115 and 5% humidity there in AZ, or the 98 and 70% humidity here..

Got down to -9 here this morning.
Wonder which would be worse the 115 and 5% humidity there in AZ, or the 98 and 70% humidity here..

That is a toss up. I grew up in DC and Maryland so I have spent many sumers in both. I will take 100f with 5% humidity over 98f with 75% any day of the week but 115f is pushing it. One day it was 122 and my buddy fro MD called to laugh at me anh he wanted to know what a dry heat felt like. I told him to turn his oven to 122f and stick his fat head in:thumbsup:

Back