Pit Bulls came today!

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Can't wait to get them fitted with the bikes in the trailer. These look to be top notch. Stupid rain and wind tonight is killing any chance of that!

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

Ahhh blurry second picture. Cant see it very well :-(

Looks nice from what I can see! Congrats! :cheerleader:

Going to wait and see how they feel when mounted. The hardware on the restraint looks like it would hold a car and never break a sweat...I bought them because they are sold as no other straps required. That would make loading after a day of racing an easy task.

Funny, you and I both painting our new trailers this last weekend.:beerchug: Going to need some finished pics when you get yours done.

Mucho Bueno! :thumbsup: :laugh:

Those things look real nice. Think they could hold the bike without tie downs? Do you intend on using tie downs or a wheel chock with it?

Your gonna love it. Been using mine for 3 years. Get rid of those straps. Only different thing i did with mine is I used larger diameter washers underneath just for that extra support.

Going to wait and see how they feel when mounted. The hardware on the restraint looks like it would hold a car and never break a sweat...I bought them because they are sold as no other straps required. That would make loading after a day of racing an easy task.

Funny, you and I both painting our new trailers this last weekend.:beerchug: Going to need some finished pics when you get yours done.

Yeah we kinda bought them and everything at the same time :laugh: Im going to finish the floor hopefully this weekend... I may go get paint and paint the inside of it tomorrow... I havent decided yet... It supposed to thunderstorm here. Just have to play it out with the weather.

i was expecting puppies. way to let me down man. :rofl: nice stands for sure

Now those look solid Charlie, maybe even bolt a couple to the walls to maximize your bike carry capability:laugh:

Good choice Charlie. I think I'm going to get a set for my trailer as well. I do think I'd use tie down restraints as well though. I have friends who use the pit bull without straps and never have a problem. It would be my luck I'd crash out through the pucker brush and be the only man alive that had his bike make a new exit door in his trailer :-)

Let me know what you think when it's done Charlie. :thumbsup:

Couldn't wait to get them mounted...they are quick and easy to mount and make a tight situation an easy fit. I drove right into position the first attempt.

(For those that know, the Pumpkin has been sold it has just not been picked up yet. It was in the front of the garage, so it was the test mule.)

IMAG0319.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg

Back