New GoPro BacPac is out now

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone seen this yet?

My GoPro isn't HD or I'd be all over this. Might get my Dad one, his is HD.

gopro.jpg

Cool; that would really help with camera placement. Give Blanca a few days he'll have one and be able to give us a full report :)

Cool; that would really help with camera placement. Give Blanca a few days he'll have one and be able to give us a full report :)

Well I got the email this morn and haven't ordered one yet.
If I can go 24 hours I may have it beat :please:

Buy me one daddy :)

Posted it in the GoPro thread earlier this afternoon. Got the e-mail this morning as thought "well it's about dang time!" Only been waiting, what? 2 years?

Has any of the gopro fans read / heard of using multiples of cameras and editing the files into a 3d format?

I am not sure if a few friends are just talking or if there is a proven method to put together a really cool video.

Has any of the gopro fans read / heard of using multiples of cameras and editing the files into a 3d format?

I am not sure if a few friends are just talking or if there is a proven method to put together a really cool video.

GoPro is developing a 3D system. It will come with one camera, a case for the 2, a link cable to connect them, and they'll be releasing a firmware update for it. Hang on, and I'll try to find a link.

Screen is nice. It comes with two doors actually, one waterproof and one non.
Also has instant playback capability as well as microphone to hear videos with.
If it works right it will be nice.

Well I got the email this morn and haven't ordered one yet.
If I can go 24 hours I may have it beat :please:

Buy me one daddy :)

Adam told.me he wants you to get one, ya wouldn't disappoint him now, would you?

Yep, I went there. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

From GoPro

Enhanced Convenience

Framing complex scenes; see what you are shooting
Playback video and photos directly on your HD HERO camera
Use your HD HERO camera as a powerful everyday camera
LCD BacPac Features

Attaches to 1080p HD HERO cameras featuring the rear HERO Port
Simple one button design allows for easy on/off and playback control
Normal speed, fast forward, and fast reverse video and photo playback
Integrated speaker with volume control
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
really cool! I was going to order this in advance when I ordered the GoPro HD but my understanding was that it was only a viewer. WRONG--the ad copy says it can be used to frame the shot and to playback. Perfect. This is a very important accessory if you want to be very precise about the angle you shoot. I have been using the GoPro to do "home movies" and to with the wide angle lense on the HD, a viewfinder ensures that you are shooting what you want.

Also, looks like they provide a door to accommodate the additional space required by the BacPac.

I'll be ordering one soon. Looks like just what I've been wishing for, a way to easily aim the camera, and know if it's actually on and recording without having to look at the front for flashing little red lights.

Yea, I really want one just for aiming. Typically if I'm trying to get a certain angle I have to set it up, snap a picture, take it out of the housing, go hook it up to the tv, check the angle, if it's wrong go back out, re-adjust, snap another pic, and repeat. So aggravating!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ron, you don't want the old GoPro Hero...you want the HD.

If you really only want the old one, I'll make you a heck of a deal on a used one :)

Back