Too good to be true?

idk dude that does seem fishy i would contact him see if he will call you,and give more info and with those mods jmo sounds like it was either raced or wheelied alot ...its all speculation but i would def check it out i sold a zx600 for 400.00 last year cuz i needed the money so might be good deal let us know what you find out.
def. good price :laugh:

I have an email account i use for stuff like this. I can check it out. But i highly doubt its a good deal. Greeley isn't the most how would you put it....it has some exciting neighborhoods.

I would definately check it out further as already said. Those mods are all sounding like a bike that has been raced quite a few times which isnt always a good start but that is a insanely good price. But if your close enough go and check it out because if it is all legit then that is one heck of a deal. But the air shifter and kill switch do sound like it had been raced a time or two. :beerchug:

Its less than 30 mins from me. And i believe i have a bank to work on out there tomorrow.

Whats the point of running scams like this joker? :poke: Just hoping someone sends you a nice check?

So i sent the email off and got one back total scam.. its at the shipping agent blah blah blah. I responded with statements about how wonderful thieves are and something about missing the days when they cut off hand... i got a response

and i quote "lick my black !@#"

classy

So i sent the email off and got one back total scam.. its at the shipping agent blah blah blah. I responded with statements about how wonderful thieves are and something about missing the days when they cut off hand... i got a response

and i quote "lick my black !@#"

classy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I may have just sent them a nice email myself... :whistle:

Back