This is my last thread!

Abn4life420

Registered
Well after I posted the thread about which bike my wife prefer's she came home from shopping ready to start round 2:banghead:...And she had a good point...I have spent a TON of money on the Busa and yet I have had the GSXR a few months longer with no real mods to it just regular upkeep. She then suggested that I sell my Busa and buy her a Ninja 250(WTF I am so unattracted to her right now) and spend the money left over on mods for the Kwak and GSXR. Being as she will get her way I sadly inform that the Busa is going to be sold after March...that mean's I will no longer be in this Heaven that we call .oRg:heart-break:...and please save the "you should leave her" & "dont listen to her" comments to yourself:rofl: She has been by my side for 4 years (most of which I was behind bars" and has continued to remain there...so if selling the Busa will bring us closer I have to give it a serious thought. *sigh* You guy's have been awesome in my short stay!!!!:thumbsup: and all your bike's are great as well:bowdown:

You can stay, don't have to leave.

You sure will miss that Hayabusa. I have a little Gixxer as well and it is fun, can get it over 160 mph, but it is no comparison whatsover to a Busa.

Apparently all the money is in the Busa so why not sell the gsxr instead and keep the bike you have made the way you want it??? Just my suggestion, do what you gotta do bro. Jellyrug is right though, no need to leave you'll just need to change your avatar to the new beast (the Ninja 250) :laugh:

Where is that whipped smiley.... :laugh: Why do you have to get rid of the busa? A busa is something you grow into and it can change from a sport bike to sport tourer...

Do you need to sell the Busa to get the 250? You could have your bike (Busa), her bike (250) and our bike (GIXER).

I also say get ride of the gsxr. Keep the Busa and buy a 250. If money isn't a problem keep both and buy a 250 they are cheap.

I agree with everyone dont have to leave it not all about the bike its family too.:thumbsup: 250's come cheap tho you could easily find a 250 and keep busa.
do what you do and good luck on your decision. it sounds like its pretty cut and dry to me..........keeping busa:rofl:

Good luck!! You don't have to have a Busa to be a member of the .org. It helps, but it is not a requirement. :laugh::beerchug:

One question... if she stuck with you for FOUR years - you don't think she'll stick with you if you don't sell the busa?

Jus wonder'in...

No need to go as everyone has said. Still enjoy hearing from fellow riders. :thumbsup: But i think everyone has a good point about selling the gixx and keeping the busa. The 250s are very cheap to buy even brand new and the busa is such a well rounded bike it simply could not be replaced. :rulez: :rofl: But good luck man. Thats a very difficult sounding situation. :beerchug:

She might be a little jealous of the busa. I was at first, but now I can't imagine not having Luci in the "family". If she really wants a 250, the gixer should go if you have to choose. Why would you get rid of something that brings you so much joy. I think a couple that has different hobbies makes them closer. Good luck, hope you stick around no matter what you ride. :)

Thank You All for saying I can stay w/o having the Busa, and to answer all the ??? about why don't I sell the GSXR, she bought it for me as a wedding present it's kinda like your wife buying you a christmas sweater your not gonna throw it away, you just put it in the attic:rofl:, and i cant get rid of the GSXR even if I wanted too so the Busa has to be sold, Plus it's becoming more of a show bike every mod I do

Wise man once said "it's cheaper to keep her!" and "god I know all you took was a rib, but she's costing me a arm and a leg!!!!". Lol keep em happy. And at least she wants to keep ridding with you!

no way. i made it clear to my wife that the busa is pretty much my 2nd wife. she understands how important it is to the family so im glad i never have to run across this. that sucks dude. but DONT DO IT! or just put a ridiculous price on it so it wont sell lol. and if it does sell for that ridiculous price..well there ya go. good luck man!

How about selling your wife, keeping both bikes then buying yourself something really nice..

Back