I'm Coming Back !!!

NewbieOnBusa

Registered
Hi .org !!! Many of you probably know that i had to leave .org cuz i had to give up my busa cuz dealership conned me into buying illegal bike.
But now sun is out and im weeks away from buying me a new BUSA. There r two listed in the area where i live a 2006 red/black with 3400 miles for 7200 and a 2005 silver/black with 1050 miles for 7500. What you all think looks better and what would be a fair price to pay.
Thanks forum!!!!

BUSA.jpg

BUSA2.jpg

Go for the 05 but do not pay over 6500 for it. The market is in your favor. 7500 is way too high for an 05. You may be able to get the 06 down to 6500. It may take patience on your part though

For those prices just look for a gen 2. I bought my 08 with 1200miles for $8000 last year. If you want one of those two bikes then they really need to drop the price.

Hey Bro,
If you need help looking, hit me up. I live in Alameda too and don't mind keeping my eyes open for you. I got my 05 this past Nov for less than 6k with 1,150 miles. If you look out of the area, within reason, I have a Kendon trailer and we can tow as well.

:beerchug:

colorwise, the silver and black is better in my opinion.

no one here is going to help you pay for your bike, so get what you want, and pay what you want! :whistle:

Is 5000 a good price for a 2002 with 14000 miles? comes with D&D exhaust power commander, lowering links, new tires and brakes and clutch? What do you guys think?

For those prices just look for a gen 2. I bought my 08 with 1200miles for $8000 last year. If you want one of those two bikes then they really need to drop the price.

What he said! Good luck either way! :thumbsup:

Is 5000 a good price for a 2002 with 14000 miles? comes with D&D exhaust power commander, lowering links, new tires and brakes and clutch? What do you guys think?

No to high I just bought my 06 with under 10000 miles for 4000 with exhaust pc tre new tires and chain custom seat covers look around don't impulse buy

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back