On going argument with my wife >=(

Abn4life420

Registered
My wife does not like the Busa...everytime we ride she complain's that it's either too loud, or she doesn't feel safe???. But recently it has gotten worse and by worse I mean she WILL NOT ride with me on the Busa at all but insists we take GSXR and we ride a lot *sigh* I feel like not only have I lost the battle :poke:but the war has been won by her army of "Nagging":banghead:. Just wanted to share my loss with fellow Busa lover's and I posted pic's of both bike's. Anyone have a similar problem with their loved one not wanting to ride.

My New Bike 1.jpg

7cec_12.jpg

You mean she'd rather sit on that little perch than on a comfy busa? Or is it because the busa is so much faster she's scared of it?

tell her to shut up and get on the back or learn how to pilot her own ride!

ok, i'll let some of the guys that are a lot better than me at keeping a female in their life answer now :laugh:

You mean she'd rather sit on that little perch than on a comfy busa? Or is it because the busa is so much faster she's scared of it?

I'm not allowed to go ove rthe speed limit so i know it's not a speed issue...and the Busa is way more comfortable. She say's the same thing over and over "its too loud" "i dont feel safe"

ok, i'll let some of the guys that are a lot better than me at keeping a female in their life answer now :laugh:

I concur.. but yeah... you know the situation I'm in... :lol:

Looks like the "swap hump for seat" poll is the winner!

I'm kinda surprised since I also have both. The Gixxer has wayy less 'stuff' to hide behind.

Maybe it's the pipe, certainly Aftermarket louder than stock gixxer...maybe a quieter pipe would convince her.

Or, lastly, maybe staying out of triple digits...:laugh:

My wife absolutely loves the Busa, but 70 miles and I have to stop for a break. There is something about the rear seat of the GenII and ladies that don't work so well, can't say more than this.

For long distance we go on the Harley and can ride all day, over 70mph though she gets scared. On the Busa she has been almost 160mph with me riding 2up, GPS, not speedo and still smiling.

I have to beg to get mine to ride so she has only been on the Busa twice. I don't ask her it's my thing and she doesn't ask me to go to plays or musicals that's her thing

I was going to say that too!! :laugh: I don't like riding behind my husband. It is not comfortable at all. Plus I am chicken too. :laugh: You shouldn't have to give up the busa, because your wife doesn't like it. Also maybe ear plugs would help her with the noise. BusaWhipped wears them when he takes Luci on long trips.

I was going to say that too!! :laugh: I don't like riding behind my husband. It is not comfortable at all. Plus I am chicken too. :laugh: You shouldn't have to give up the busa, because your wife doesn't like it. Also maybe ear plugs would help her with the noise. BusaWhipped wears them when he takes Luci on long trips.

I started a small sport bike group here in Pinehurst NC and so far all the members who joined are ladies. Amazing how wifey now has to join every ride. :laugh:

Sounds to me like YOU are the one that should be wearing the ear plugs. So you can't hear her complain!
Its easier to find a woman that is into what you are than to change what you are into.
Period...
:whistle:

I'm not allowed to go ove rthe speed limit so i know it's not a speed issue...and the Busa is way more comfortable. She say's the same thing over and over "its too loud" "i dont feel safe"

Your not allowed to go over the speed limit, is this your wife or your mom:whistle:

Tell her to get her own bike or shut it.

My wife got her own, she has a gixxer, same as your little guy you got.:laugh:

Back