What are hayabusas selling for?

mikev7

Registered
I was just wondering what they are selling for in your area? I'm trying to sell my 07 with 13800 miles on it and nobody's calling. I posted it for 8500 but nothing. It's a reasonable price and its under book value. Are people not looking for bikes like this or something? My bike is hot! I been getting calls on my gix 600 race bike and I have it posted for 4000.

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

8500 is way too much for that. try offerring 7k and hoping for 6500. best you are gonna get in this market. I can find an 08 or newer for 7500 or 8k

I bought 2 '08's last year, one with 700 miles for $8000 and a new one for $8200!!!

Last edited:
I was just wondering what they are selling for in your area? I'm trying to sell my 07 with 13800 miles on it and nobody's calling. I posted it for 8500 but nothing. It's a reasonable price and its under book value. Are people not looking for bikes like this or something? My bike is hot! I been getting calls on my gix 600 race bike and I have it posted for 4000.

Best bet is strip it of mods and return to stock, list as Russell recommended at 6500 and hopefully you can pocket some extra money off the mods. Mods mean zilch on resale but you can usually sell them for a decent amount depending on what you have and the condition of said parts/mods.

just my 2cents .. to be honest its a great looking bike but the way sport bikes are selling in the south right now, its way way to much. i just forked lil over 5k for mine its an 06 (under 10k miles) with carbon yoshi cans and carbon bits all over, 2 joe rocket jackets and helmets and a ton of extras.
took me almost a year to sell my gixxer 750 and it was priced to steal. good luck on selling it :beerchug:

A local here was selling a stock 07 for 4200. It had a lil rash on one fender but for that price was a deal.

Not trying to thread-jack, but let's see some more of that exhaust. What kind is it?

As others have said, price is way off. If you aren't hurting to sell, I would just keep it. Otherwise, plan to drop that price a bunch...

Sold my 08 with 10,000 miles in October for $7500, I did end up stripping in down to bone stock when I sold it, made about $800 back in parts.

Bike was spotless, bikes are a want not a need, when people are hurtin the last thing there thinking about is spending money on a toy.

Bought my 2007 two years ago for $7500. Your 2007 today is probably worth $5000, tops. If you hold out for 3 more months, until riding season really kicks in, you "might" get a bit more.

I think everyone has it pretty well covered already haha but i would either return it to stock and try to make money that way otherwise i think youll be having to lower the price alot. but thats a great looking bike man. good luck with the sale! :beerchug:

bikes are a want not a need, when people are hurtin the last thing there thinking about is spending money on a toy.

Tell that to my wife after getting my last bike stolen, she would deffinatly disagree due to my "charming" personality during the month and a half w/o.

Yeah, somewhere around 6500 should be about right.

But I wouldn't give up too quickly, tax returns are coming. A fool and their money are soon parted.

Not trying to thread-jack, but let's see some more of that exhaust. What kind is it?
thats bruce fabrication pipes. its a small comp out of cali. here be a video of the bike on a dyno.
- 07 HAYABUSA DYNO RUN W BRUCE FABRICATION PIPES.[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back