Soldier in afghanistan looking for new fairings

jimmyangel36s

Registered
Hey all, it's been so long since i have been able to log in here. i am still looking for a set of fairings, either a nice set, or mixed and match that i can paint, for my '06 busa. i will be home sometime in August, but if it is in the area i live (saint Louis area) my wife can pick em up. i am also going to be going on mid tour leave in April, and will be looking for a get together with any STL busa.org members, so i can at least meet the local group. any help will be appreciated. keep the shiny side up all

Hey There.:beerchug: I have a left fairing from my 06 busa that needs paint and will need a crack fixed. If you don't find what you want let me know and you can have it for the price of shipping from Boise, ID to your house. I uploaded a pic but not sure if it worked-looks like it did. BTW all mounting tabs are good.

007.jpg

Ive got a set less nose and front fender. They need to be striped and painted, got a terrible paint job and some minor rash on em. Tabs are all good. Just an option, let me know:thumbsup:

Hey guys, thanks for the response, sorry i take a while to respond, it is hell trying to get online here in Afghanistan. so Babybusa, where you shipping from?, and Fastfrog007 how much for those parts? and where you live at, i might be able to pick em up. if not my shipping address is

607 Newport Terrace,
Lake Saint Louis
Missouri, 63367

let me know a shipping cost and some paypal info and see what we can work out. appreciate the responses guys

Babybusa, are you located in O'Fallon Il? i used to live there, grew up and went to high school at OTHS class of 94. i thought i saw you listed on craigs list too. just wondering.

Back