Anyone ride to Newfoundland?

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Thinking of rides for spring time. I have a couple of options. Ride cross country again to Cali or explore more of the North East region. Looking at the map, St. Johns, Newfoundland caught my eye. Has anyone done the ride to the area? If so, is it worth the ride?

Always wanted to. That was my 4th big trip plan (did the first three then met a girl. :whistle:). Never made it. Regretted it for the last 20 years.

My only plan was to ride out into the Atlantic as far as you could possibly go on pavement. That was about it.

Go.

cabot trail if you want a loop

pic_wonder_cabot_trail_lg.jpg

cabot_trail.jpg

Just left St. John's Newfoundland this morning island hoping the way to Afghanistan and the cab driver says theres more coast line there than the entire North American eastern seaboard. So I would bet there's some very nice rides to be done there. Didn't get to see alot landed last night and left this morning in the fog and rain/snow.

Just doont take Deejay w you he aint goin on no freeway:laugh:

Just left St. John's Newfoundland this morning island hoping the way to Afghanistan and the cab driver says theres more coast line there than the entire North American eastern seaboard. So I would bet there's some very nice rides to be done there. Didn't get to see alot landed last night and left this morning in the fog and rain/snow.

Having worked with them for years I would not believe everything a Newfie tell you.

Newfoundland is wonderful, cold and rainy.

It's not pronounced Newfinlind, it rhymes with understand. Accent on the last syllable.

cheers
ken

Back