One more week to go!

Rongotti

Registered
I am so :cheerleader:, my bike ships on Feb 4th and it will be here on Feb 7th. I sent the check yesterday to Sonny. All my friends told me I was crazy for sending someone I've never met a cashiers check for that much money lol. I can tell you, just from talking with him this last two weeks, Sonny comes off as one hell of a guy. So far this has been one of the best and easiest transactions I have ever made. I cannot wait to be riding the best bike ever built again! :beerchug:

Congrats on your purchase. Safe and speedy delivery on your new purchase.

I am so :cheerleader:, my bike ships on Feb 4th and it will be here on Feb 7th. I sent the check yesterday to Sonny. All my friends told me I was crazy for sending someone I've never met a cashiers check for that much money lol. I can tell you, just from talking with him this last two weeks, Sonny comes off as one hell of a guy. So far this has been one of the best and easiest transactions I have ever made. I cannot wait to be riding the best bike ever built again! :beerchug:
I must have missed something. Did you buy a Turbo bike?

Ahh, you bought the Big Bore. Nice bike and Sonny is the shiznit, his wifey is pretty cool too.

nothing to worry about in this transaction, da Bug is a good guy :beerchug:

you have nothing at all to worry about with that transaction. Sonny is one of the good ones, I'd imagine anyone that's met him would easily have made the decision to send that check without a second thought. He's a great guy and I know you'll enjoy the bike :thumbsup:

you have nothing at all to worry about with that transaction. Sonny is one of the good ones, I'd imagine anyone that's met him would easily have made the decision to send that check without a second thought. He's a great guy and I know you'll enjoy the bike :thumbsup:

Nice! Yea after talking to him I agree 100% I felt good that I will give his bike a good home :) I can't wait!

Back