Quadra X ring chain

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I got this chain last year knowing I'd need a new this.spring. I ordered a 530 zzz 150 link from Steet and track during thier promotion for the fatty. The Quadra X ring is.what arrived. Bike is almost exclusively street ridden, is.this chain correct for my needs? I didnt even notice it said X ring when it arrived.
What's an x ring compared to an O ring chain?

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1296184902898.jpg

It is a better design o-ring for this purpose. Keeps dirt out better because the sealing surface is doubled. And it takes less pressure to seal for less horsepower loss. There is a comparison on their website. If you can't find it let me know and I'll locate it when I'm on a computer. Good chain. That is what I have been running for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a better design o-ring for this purpose. Keeps dirt out better because the sealing surface is doubled. And it takes less pressure to seal for less horsepower loss. There is a comparison on their website. If you can't find it let me know and I'll locate it when I'm on a computer. Good chain. That is what I have been running for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Pro, :bowdown:

one less thing to worry about. Was worried it was a race only/preferred chain that wouldnt like endless highway miles.

Back