Got in a few miles today here comes tomorrow

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have had the bike apart this week redoing the wiring. I completely removed all of my electrical mods and reinstalled them fixing a couple of small problems and cleaning up the color coding I wanted to use.. I took the bike out today for about an hour, it was about 65 degrees and at first man did it feel ackward, after about 20 minutes I was comfortable again and having a great ride...

Tomorrow is supposed to be 70 degrees and I have a ride scheduled with my old friend Uncle Steve... Then Sat it is supposed to be warm and we have another plan to ride all day again.

Wooo Hoooo its getting warm....

Glad you're getting to ride some. :thumbsup:

Send the warm temps our way... :rulez:

I'm hopin to have a similar post in 2 months. You guys get spring a lot.sooner than we do.

Not to be the pic police, but umm..... yeah, we do have rules here sir. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Post pics of the wiring :beerchug: Im curious as to how you are doing it. Might be something i might be interested in as I love having clean and organized wiring :thumbsup:

I'm taking tomorrow off to go riding with HRH.

Y'all SUCK! There are mountains of SNOW ALL AROUND ME!!!!!!

:thumbsup: Awesome, We are planing on riding Saturday.

If my day wasnt already planned, I would ride out meet you guys. Have fun!

Sunday my lil family (Gulf Coast Sport Bikes) is doing our annual Goldwing riders Chili Cookoff run to Paul B Johnson State park in Hattiesburg MS. (barring torrential rainfall.. we always go)

Those guys love it when a bunch of sportbikes show up, eat a bunch of chili and then go terrorize the state park roads.

I'm still debating on whether to take Jack (R6) or Lemondrop (DR650) :cheerleader:

I envy your mechanical values! After all the countless hours of wiring my red Busa, I can't imagine getting back into the AutoComm, GPS, radar, HID, electrical dispatch terminal, gear selector, 12v plugs, push to talk button, on and on.....I just hope it lasts forever the way it is! (fantasy)

Have fun rolling Doug. Doyle

Glad you guys are getting some rides in. Hopefully some of those temps will drift east for my days off. :poke:

Back