what's it worth? FS feeler

bradbusa

Registered
hey guys, i'm considering selling the bike here in the near future. it's been my only transportation for the past year and a half and i'm looking to get back into a car now that i have the means. it has exactly 37,227 miles as it sits. i've installed an MRA VarioTouring screen, clear alternatives front/rear lenses with chrome amber bulbs, a pipercross street filter, and performed the "trunk mod" for extra space. the bike is completely stock with the exception of those "mods". was hoping to list for around 7k. what do you guys think?

IMG_2308.jpg

DSCF3320.JPG

For 7K I think I wanna sell my bike once the turbo is finished and buy yours, I think its a fair price. Where are you located??

When I was looking around, I checked KBB, NADA, CL, completed listings on ebay and cycletrader for an idea on what a bike is going for. Best of luck.

Blake: im in sunny southwest florida brother! naples :) seriously, lemme know if you're interested.

Kromdom: i checked nada, they say average retail is 9,2k. that's what i paid for the bike brand new! with zero miles on it! i'd love to get what i paid for the bike haha.. basically drove it for two years for free!
when the time is right, i'll keep my feelers out. thanks :) ebay has a bunch of first gen busas selling for right around what i wanted to get for mine. i think i'm in the ballpark.

Last edited:
its only worth 300 dollars......i get first dibs be there in the am:):beerchug: no seriously i think you are about fair.

Get as much as you can but personally I would never pay that for an 08 with that kind of miles. I'm sure it's well taken care of but the miles are going to push a lot of people away, just letting you know now...

Back