MotoGP 2011 - who will dominate ?

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
Times getting close for the start of another racing season.

Pedrosa's Honda is alone on the straights for 2011. If he qualifies well and gets to turn 1 first he's going to make some folks miserable. Get close to him and bump him out of the way and he gives up - or did in the past so-

After Jerez , i think Rossi can podium the rest of the season , rain or shine.

Whats your crystal ball say about total domination of the track for 2011 ?

My Pick, either Rossi or Stoner with Spies finishing the year between 4th and 6th. Hayden finishing between 5th and 8th and Edwards between 8th and 10th at the end of the year. Hayden and Edwards will be their teams test mules and according to an artical I read, Yamaha is coming back with the same bike as last year with no to very little updates. Therefore Spies will really show how good he really is by using a year old bike with very little improvements and STILL finishing in the top 6 :beerchug:

the yammy boys, Rossi followed by Spies and maybe Hayden rounding out the top three.

Even with the big bang engine Ducati had power over the Yamaha last year so thats why i think Rossi will do well. That and he races the entire race. Last year he had bad luck in many turn 1's. Go in 3rd, come out 7th and the likes.

I predict Stoner will loose the front many times this year. 2006 revisited.

It's all speculation until it's done but this i do know.

I am rooting for that one lone Suzuki finishing out a contract :thumbsup:

I hope Suzuki and Kawasaki are back for the 990's in 2012.

I hope Rossi shows up, I think he will, but there's no telling. That was a pretty rough broken leg but he came back strong, and then his shoulder started acting up on him and is still messing with him.
Pedrosa aborted half his run offs with Lorenzo and then just couldn't stay on top after that. He could lead laps and then towards the end of the race he would just fade away, makes me wonder if it was the bike though, plus injuries at the end of the season.
I hope Hayden makes some waves, and I know Spies is going to :cheerleader:
I don't know what to expect from Stoner but good luck to the Aussie, I'm also reserving a little underdog props on the side for Cal Crutchlow he's a fighter:thumbsup:
Now, Jorge... He's in good health and he was spanking everybody last year, but how long can he keep that going? Especially when he's got a big target on his back and he's probably going to be bumping heads with Rossi, which is right where they left off last season.

Back