Irish

Irish

Registered
So this past week i bought my first sport bike! Whoo hoo! Little about me, Im james, 25yo, live in Clearwater FL (lets ride Florida people!) been riding since maybe 4yo or so. I grew up on dirtbikes, raced alot, got sponsored, got dropped cause i was a drunk, quit riding dirt when i was 17 and got a harley. built my second harley @ 19, still have them both. I work out alot now that ive gotten sober and even enrolled in college, think ill be a doctor or something. Really addicted to this Busa, its an amazing machine. so fast haha. the main reason i got a jap bike was because i leave home at ungodly hours and wanted something that wouldnt wake the neighbors, couldnt get a quiet cruiser, thats just blasphemy. It was either buy a car or get a sport bike and to be honest, i feel safer on two wheels, im just dangerous in a car. I love this bike and its fast becoming my daily driver. lemme know if you guys can think of anything else u wanna know.

168578_10150386009800314_607090313_16848982_7057785_n.jpg

only a harley rider would think a busa with D&D exhaust was quiet.:laugh: welcome to the fold brother.

ive heard bad things about d&d... i might be on the market for something else but then again it was from a kid that probably know as much about bikes as he does about quantum mechanics.

Keep on track Kid...youre whole life is still ahead of you...be safe and:welcome:

I had twin D&D slips-ons on my 02 Midnight Falcon and loved them. they are quite when you want them to be but sounds pissed off and mean"loud" when you hammer. Next busa will def. have D&D's on it.

By the way :welcome: to the .org

Howdy!

Be careful on that Busa - honestly despite your belief that your safer on busa - it's not true for a variety of reasons.

Respect the busa...

Cheers... and welcome

Back