Fastest....???

StwBusa

Banned
Ok ..Whats the fastest you have ever been..On public roads??? Me?? 141mph on the Highway between Atlanta and Savannah..real speed as indicated by a Gps... I know many have gone way faster.. But how much faster???:whistle:

I have been 181 at the Texas mile on a B-King

165 but im sure my speedo is off a bit. And by off I was probly going slower than it showed (I need a speedo healer). Going fast on the streets is not a very bright idea. The Nazis are about to invade! :laugh:

mostly stock 05 busa 176 gps

I'm not saying where, but it was safe and was in full leathers.

6th gear at 10.5k. Rpm, whatever speed that ends up bein. I gave up figuring out how fast these critters are. :laugh:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Pegged the Speedo at 185 mph but as we all know that speedo is off a bit.

Nice long straight away between 2 sod farms, No Driveways, No side streets. Speedo showed 150 and accelerating when I passed my brother inlaw on his VTX, He told me later I scared the crap out of him

stock 06, indicated 185, but when i gps'd it at a lower speed, it was off a bit. by my calcs, she went 176. in 5th.???

I had the needle pinned on my 99 for several seconds (220 speedo) the sprocket were -1 front stock in the back so I'd figure in the area of 170+

Back