The tail of the Gecko in Florida

Spkrdctr

Registered
Us Floridians have been keeping our Tail of the Dragon beater secret over the years. I guess it is time to let the Dragon riders know who has tamed the Gecko. I have on the BKing. :thumbsup: Any other Floridians tamed the Gecko?

Oh, you Dragon guys can be jealous all you want! It will be interesting to see how many on here google the Gecko!:laugh:

Care to provide any specifics on the Tail of the Gecko? I am thinking it is something like 14 turns in 6.5 miles, or maybe it is a bit more twisty than that?

LMAO:rofl:
Now THATS funny....i feel sory for you Fla peeps if thats all you got :rofl::rofl::laugh:

Ya, I must admit that it is rough living 30 minutes from Blood Mountain and about 1 hour from the Dragon area. I have a family member that lives 15 minutes from the Dragon, this way I always have a place to stay for free. Now, if we can just get this cold weather out of the way I can get back on the bike.

Ya, I must admit that it is rough living 30 minutes from Blood Mountain and about 1 hour from the Dragon area. I have a family member that lives 15 minutes from the Dragon, this way I always have a place to stay for free. Now, if we can just get this cold weather out of the way I can get back on the bike.

jealous:laugh: just kidding..... i'll be down in SC this May, which is only 4 hours away from the dragon.....i think i might slip away for the day....

Yea it rough here With Daytona Bike week ...Biketoberfest...Miami beach....Florida keys....No SNOW...and it was 73 here in Tampa Yesterday :whistle:

Back