stolen 09 busa

smokie300z

Registered
my black and grey 09 was stolen from my home in moore,ok on sunday the 23rd while i was out working. It has no emblems yosh 77 exhaust.just a heads up,dont let your babys get jacked keep em locked up tight...

Sorry to hear that, I hate thieves.... Ill keep an eye out, ya never know where stolen stuff can show up.

That's terrible Wil, hopefully you are insured and authorities would recover it for you somehow.

That sucks man, i know i just went through it myself. If ya have full coverage start doing you research. They have to give ya fair market value not just NADA, they check cycle trader, craigslist, ebay, and dealerships. Make sure you do the same cause they find the cheapest rates you need to find the real rate to meet them with.

I hope they find it in one piece and you don't have to go through the insurance thing but be prepared.

Best wishes on the recovery!

Personally, I like the Saudi idea of removing a hand from a thief!

Just curious, did you leave the bike outside unattended?

are you a member of any other local forums like okdhm, okshooters, theres a couple others as well. chances are its long gone or soon to be found wrecked. hope im wrong and good luck

best of luck recovering it! i'll keep my eye out around the St. Louis area

Sucks to hear. Keep an eye on craigslist and eBay. I'll keep an ear out for it around Tulsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man what a bummer nothing worse than having something stolen from ya....will keep an eye out up here in the KC area for ya....

Back