Can anyone make these

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
looking for someone to make or where to get these

Raptor300.jpg

I don't know where to buy them, but you do not want to pay to have someone make you a set. That would be VERY expensive. Keep looking, somebody here will know.

I see Blanca Busa reading the thread. There, I called him out, now he has to find them for you!:laugh:

Those look very evil man. I would hate to catch one of them with a body part. Ive seen how bad just the small "decorative" spikes can be. But good luck man. Those definately are one of a kind:beerchug:

I was lookin at it the wrong way:lol:

Me too.

C and S Custom Swingarms,Wide Tire Kits,Sportbike Swingarms,240 Wide Tire,300 Wide Tire,330 Tire,360 Tire,Sportbike Wide Tire Swingarms

they are available as an upgrade to cs swingarms, they may be able to sell you the adjusters, ive seen them for sale somewhere just cant remember where

C&S Custom Swingarm Customized End Blocks Upgrade - Tobefast

At $300 maybe this is why Frisbee is hoping somebody makes them ?

yea , there was a guy on the board that was going to make them but now he's gone . should have jumped on it then but I was between jobs . I just want the swingarm blocks to have the curved pont on it .

If you can draw it and give the dimensions I can make it. Better yet if you have one that I could replicate would be better. Don't know what the price would be until I took a look at it.

Back