How is your Busa spending the winter?

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Many have been kept in storage due to snow and other seasonal bummers. Some are able to rule the roads year-round. Mine is hibernating comfortably in the garage, but she's starting to get impatient! So, how is your Busa spending this winter?

Blanca, you'd better be careful with this one... :poke:

Hibernating Hayabusa.jpg

Just got back from a quick ride on the Busa and the GSXR! 52 degrees and sunny....I just had to get them out for a ride.:cheerleader:

Just got back from a quick ride on the Busa and the GSXR! 52 degrees and sunny....I just had to get them out for a ride.:cheerleader:

Charlie, I would have been out all day if I didn't have to work tonight. I always have to work on the nice, warm days... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tucked safely in the back of the garage under a sheet. Got a buddies zx10 keeping her company. Bad company is better than none I guess. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Many have been kept in storage due to snow and other seasonal bummers. Some are able to rule the roads year-round. Mine is hibernating comfortably in the garage, but she's starting to get impatient! So, how is your Busa spending this winter?

Blanca, you'd better be careful with this one... :poke:
DITTO, I just don't have the pics :laugh:

Here's me and my pops bike both on trickle chargers waiting patiently for the snow to subside.:poke:

think the cameras just not quite what i thought ...tooo blury sorry

IMG_20110124_153946.jpg

IMG_20110124_154009.jpg

Mine is still on the road, the snow is all that has stopped me from riding on two days.

garage, with a trickle charger hooked up, about 8 feet away from the small heater.

I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. I ride almost every weekend:cheerleader:

If it's over 45 degrees, I'm on the road. We've had a couple of days in the 60s.

In garage, sitting on tender...

One of these days ill start tearing into her and installing my new hair dryer...

i would REALLY like it to get above 0 before i do that though..

In garage on stands. Under a king size sheet I bought from Goodwill. I know I'm cheap. Battery is out and on battery tender.

Back