Chain and sprocket kit

fasteddieboy

Registered
I'm looking for a good chain and sprocket kit at a good price. I want to go up 2 teeth in the rear and down 1 in the front. I would like to use steel and not aluminum in order to not keep buying new ones! Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys
also it is a stock length set up- what to get???!

Email Honda East to Justin. I got the steel sprockets that are factory. All your adding is a chain. They gave me great service. Also, other sponsors may chime in here with actual prices. Please shop our sponsors. We need to support them so they can support the board.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

I just got a full chain and supersprox sprocket kit from Pashnit on the Group Buy. :thumbsup: It may be a little extra for the extra teeth

Somebody didn't read the rules of said Group Buy :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie did a EK MVXZ Blue Chain and JT Sprockets(-1 & +3) for $170 shipped

Eddie did a EK MVXZ Blue Chain and JT Sprockets(-1 & +3) for $170 shipped

I snapped one of those chains like a tooth pick, brand new, second pass, (did not break at the master link) Go with a zzz It might save your butt! If your hard up for cash I"ve got a used chain thats in great shape you can have free.

I actually called Justin back the next day and changed my order to an Ek zvx2. I think I should be ok now.....:please:
Thank you Dragonbusa for the offer, thats why I love this place!

I actually called Justin back the next day and changed my order to an Ek zvx2. I think I should be ok now.....:please:
Thank you Dragonbusa for the offer, thats why I love this place!

You should try just the +3, and just the -1, to see the difference. I ended up liking just the +3 better by itself than with the -1. The bike "feels" as if it has more torque that way. That's just ME though. :beerchug:

I'm just gonna put it all on together so it can all wear evenly together, I'm sure I'll be ok with it for this year and if I don't like it, I'll change it for next year. I'm hoping it will be a torque monster!

Back