Anyone from ILLINOIS???

sumguitardude

Registered
I am looking for some people to ride with once it gets nice out, all my friends that have bikes have cruisers, and it is no fun to ride with them at all :laugh: so let me know if any of you guys live in IL, I would love to ride with some fellow Busa owners

I'm FROM Illinois... but unfortunately for you I don't live there anymore...

THere are a lot of great members on here from the Land of Lincoln. I'm sure they'll pop up.

Where in Illinois are you?

i'm from IL but am just across the MS River from St. Louis...there are quite a few members from around your area and they should start posting up soon :beerchug:

Decatur IL 30 mins east of springfield abes spot :laugh:

Ive been wondering this same question lets do some riding this year :beerchug:

Whoa whoa..... did someone say "when the weather is nice" ???

Ya because everytime it gets warm enough to melt the snow they lay more salt down at least where i live ...they are preparing for more snow and they havent used much so why not spend more money .???

IL here.... Close to SEMI and St Louis.

SEMI if you see this let's you and I consider hitting the PASHNIT West Coast / PCH run one of these years..

I'm in Hoffman Estates, IL (20 mins from O'hare airport) I've posted this link once before and I highly recommend joining this Chicago/Chicago suburb sport bike group. It's 100% free and well run by the groups moderators who are located in Mundelein, IL. GOOD PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH !!!! Routes can go anywhere from Wisconsin to Indiana or through southern Illinois or just Chicago local rides.

Rocket Science Motorsport Chicago (RSMC) (Mundelein, IL) - Meetup

IL here.... Close to SEMI and St Louis.

SEMI if you see this let's you and I consider hitting the PASHNIT West Coast / PCH run one of these years..

would love to! going to take a lot of planning and getting lucky with the scheduling but it will happen one of these years :beerchug:

Back