Need you guys help! What you think about these three helmets...

bigreef

Registered
I need help picking out which one to buy.. Honest opinion!!

Arai 2011 RX-Q Oriental

Suomy Extreme Wall Street

Arai Corsair V Russell Replica

:please:

arai-78.jpg

Attachments

• suomy2.bmp
    591.6 KB · Views: 363
  • arai3.bmp
    954.5 KB · Views: 453
  • suomy4.bmp
    594.2 KB · Views: 350
Absolutely awesome graphics on the Suomy, but I'm an Arai guy. I'm feeling the upper left as well. But man, that Suomy looks nice... :laugh:

Warning, Suomy's fit a size small (if you wear a medium, get a large), but otherwise it's a very sharp helmet (But, I don't have an Arai to compare).

You really should see if you can try them on some where first.

For Arai my head only fits the corsair. I'm not confortable in the other two kinds of shapes. My Shoei fit well no mater which one.

The suomy just has to much pimp cartoon pics on it for me.

They all look good, But I am an Arai fan.

Soumy looks cool cant really give a def answer though only see the flower one and the soumy ...so soumy it is:laugh:

I've owned 4 ARAI's - and I love the fit but I HATE the little plastic covers and the plastic fasteners that get pop rivited to the helmet because they break at the worst possible time - even if they break on a $400 - $700 it cramps my style. It's easy to replace the deco covers but the mates that sit (rivet) on the helmets not so much.

Yes, there is a technique to remove the shield. I've done it several hundred times - and things rarely 'crap.'

No experience with Suomy.

I'm trying a different name these days...

Ptential Hint?? Visit one of Cycle World MCY Shows to try on on for size? Good Luck.

Don't know about the Suomy, but the 2 Arai's you listed fit completely different shaped noggins. IIRC the Rx is for a semi elongated head and the Corsair is for a round head. Best to try them on (all 3 if possible).

Oh and I think the Suomy graphics are horrible.

Back