Tsukigi USA out of business??

todd moyer

Registered
I just received a set of Cannon slip-ons for my 09' Busa and was going to call the Tsukigi California office on Monday to order a set of baffles. I looked at their web-site on Friday night but when returning to it this morning (Saturday) I have found that it is gone. When you go to tsukigi.com you are directed to ask any questions to then in Japan.

What a disappointment............ The cannons are beautiful and the welds are a true work of art. If anyone out there has a set of new baffles for the cannons to fit my bike feel free to send me an email.

Todd

You guys who are looking at pipes don't overlook our friends in Dallas, Texas, M4 Performance Exhaust. Good folkes, Texas made and the quality is second to none! I have M4 exhaust on all six bikes and have been a loyal client for a number of years!

If M4 don't have the particular pipe you want, they can make it the same day you place the order and shipped the very next day! Kyle Martin - Good Peeps!

I had a similar experience with HPC who was a Tsukigi dealer. HPC was great for customer service. I got a good deal on the Cannon systems I bought but then HPC just vanished. Bummer. Lucky you got your pipes while you did. I've never tried running my Cannon 4-2-1 without the baffle. I suppose you have and prefer with. Good luck. Hope you can get stuff from Japan.

I always liked M-4s, too. Very lightweight and loud. Cool looking too.

Man, I hope not. My bike is totaled but I was going to try to salvage the pipes. The header and midpipe is all good but the tail pipe is toast. I was hopeing to be able to just replace that piece and not the whole exhaust when I get another Busa. I really loved my cannons.

Yes I told that when I was going to buy a replacement header.

Well atleast now I dont have to worry about the ins company fussing about me pulling it off. No need to now.:unhappy:

Quick update.

I received an email back from Tsukigi. It appears that maybe they are reworking things for their stateside business.

They can either ship directly from Japan or I was offered to have their boss hand carry a set when he comes to the US next month if I am not in a hurry. I sent an email taking the offer to have them hand carried.

If anyone else has some info on Tsukigi post it.............

OK. I thought I had a deal set for a pair of baffles from Tsukigi but now the deal has gone south. After a handfull of emails, money sent and some more emails I've backed out.

Originally I was quoted $162 for the baffles shipped. Then once they got it figured out that they quoted me for only one baffle not a pair they wanted another $130. That brings to total to $292 for a pair of baffles. A little to much for my pockets so I am going to just run what I have and if they truely are too loud then I'll go with a different set-up.

They have been installed and they do sound good in the garage but only time & miles on the road will tell. Come on spring weather!

Fionna6.jpg

Fionna9.jpg

Back