new/used frames

DCar

Registered
I'm not new to the sportbike world of course. I have had a Modded R1 and a 02 Midnight falcon. I just sold my Busa to move to California from Kentucky. This is killing me not having a bike at all. I was wanting to build one from the ground up and was thinking about getting a frame, swingarm, frontend, and subframe to get a rolling chassis started. I'm wanting to do somethings off the wall that I have never seen before.

Does anyone have any Ideas where i could find a frame and subframe for a really good price? Also maybe a used motor for the near future? I can find the rest of the bike parts online and what not. Any info would be great, thanks.

-Dwayne

I know a gy thats got a subframe complete froma a Gen 1 for sale..

PM me and ill get you details...if youre looking for a gen 1 that is...

And:welcome:

I'm not new to the sportbike world of course. I have had a Modded R1 and a 02 Midnight falcon. I just sold my Busa to move to California from Kentucky. This is killing me not having a bike at all. I was wanting to build one from the ground up and was thinking about getting a frame, swingarm, frontend, and subframe to get a rolling chassis started. I'm wanting to do somethings off the wall that I have never seen before.

Does anyone have any Ideas where i could find a frame and subframe for a really good price? Also maybe a used motor for the near future? I can find the rest of the bike parts online and what not. Any info would be great, thanks.

-Dwayne

Here you go Bro..

Local too!

10 clean title frames for sale

Just make sure you double check the Vin number on the frame and the title to make sure they are clear and not salvaged or possibly stolen.

Might be cheaper to buy an abused or slightly damaged bike and rebuild from there.

Parting out bikes use to get more $$ then selling whole. Not sure how good that holds now, but if you buying a bike from parts,then you might end up paying more then you desired. Plus if you buy a whole bike,you can sell the parts you swap out for custom ones.

Just some food for thought.

Good luck with your project. :thumbsup:

Back